TableFlips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TableFlips

A world where war can wage, or a random alien attack could happen.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Party Of the Royals 2.0

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Party Of the Royals 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:34 pm

FaolanKusibo

FaolanKusibo
Noob
Noob

Having been abandoned in the entrance, Faolan, growing increasingly frustrated, is ready to leave. He turns around and walks away, fuming, towards the exit and the town.

27Party Of the Royals 2.0 - Page 2 Empty New arrival Sat May 09, 2015 3:42 pm

Naoi

Naoi
Noob
Noob

Though being late, the noble known as Ayato Naoi walked into the area casually only wearing a simple buttoned up black tuxedo coat over a white t-shirt for males, as well as black dress jeans. Having off his signature hat, he looked around for the person who invited him, princess Jade. How did he become to this position and role? Well after taking part in a war and helping lead the army he was in, he was given the role of noble in the kingdom he fought for and given a high pay. He could care less about this new popularity, and have refused to join this place, he decided to just come to the event out of sheer boredom and well, nothing to do. Mumbling a bit as of how he was unarmed for this event and it felt out of place for him, he began to walk around and wander for his friend. Having being irked and annoyed by all the different species there as he grew up to dislike other aliens and other super natural beings, he did manage to make colleagues with those of the super natural kind, especially the ones that looked more human than others.

28Party Of the Royals 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Mon May 11, 2015 8:01 am

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

Andreas Sighed and sat on a chair drinking some wine. He was trying to keep the news he got out of his mind, and so far drinking hasn't helped much. "I can't believe this... What am I doing wrong?" He mumbled himself.

29Party Of the Royals 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Mon May 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Naoi

Naoi
Noob
Noob

The male grew even more agitated as he was having difficulty spotting jade once more. Did she not understand how uncomfortable this situation was for him, causing him to break the doctrine rules of the relationship between humans and other beings by simply being here? Bumping his leg into a seat, he looked over at the male who was sitting there. Being ready to apologize, once he noticed the appearance of the other male, he just frowned and kept on walking around the area.

30Party Of the Royals 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Mon May 25, 2015 6:38 am

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

Jade was still by the thrown room's entrance, heading to the middle of the room. She took a quick look around, and she saw Naoi there. She grinned then trotted over to him. She held her dress so movement was easier. "Hey, yo Naoi!" She called out to him as she walked up, then she saw andre as well. "Heya Guys!" SHe greeted them both with a grin. "I thought you would skip this event, Naoi, seeing as you "Hate" us supernaturals." She stated with a giggle, Obviously teasing.

https://tableflips.rpg-board.net

31Party Of the Royals 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu May 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Naoi

Naoi
Noob
Noob

Looking over to princess Jade, he offered an affable, yet slightly false grin. Reaching out with one of his hands, he gently attempted to feel one of her ears instead of another greeting such as a hug or handshake. “Yo, and if I were to skip any events because of the arrivals of your… kind, I would be a shut in.” He replied back with a light tone and a slight chuckle at the end, as he then reached around with his other arm and retrieved a small glass of Whiskey and ice, taking a small sip as he then decided that the best way to go through this event was with a non-sober mindset.

32Party Of the Royals 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:20 pm

FaolanKusibo

FaolanKusibo
Noob
Noob

Faolan re-enters, after realizing he is in a completely unfamiliar area, looking rather embarrassed. "Can anyone point me to the restaurant, please? I have no idea where one is..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum