TableFlips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TableFlips

A world where war can wage, or a random alien attack could happen.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Streets

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Streets Empty The Streets Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:00 pm

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

The streets are always active, even in the freezing winter, and boiling summer. The buildings are tall, they become shorter as the reach the edge of the city. The city itself is surrounded by a wall to protect it from the jungle that surrounds it. Occasionally, the creatures and monsters from inside the jungle crawl over the walls. 

On the roads are small markets, food stalls, small parks, and cafe's. The city is pretty modern, leaning towards futuristic. It still runs on monarchy, but it works. Most of the cars run on water, the ads are holographic, and there are some robotic labs, testing out new robots for "protection" purposes. 

https://tableflips.rpg-board.net

2The Streets Empty Re: The Streets Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:40 pm

FaolanKusibo

FaolanKusibo
Noob
Noob

Having been "silently excused" from the castle, Faolan, frustrated by the same reason of leaving the castle, worked himself an appetite and is looking for a place to eat. He reached for his map only to find an empty pocket. "Great! I'm hungry, I don't see any restaurant, I dropped my map somewhere, and have no idea where I am! I must have the worst luck in the world!"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum