TableFlips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TableFlips

A world where war can wage, or a random alien attack could happen.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Party Of the Royals 2.0

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:37 pm

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

(I accidently deleted the topic Sorry!)

During a cold winter day, a party was being held in the castle. Guests filled the yard, the dance hall, and the throne room. There was plenty of room to dance. 
Music played A good beat for dancing. 

Snow fell outside, beautiful perfect snowflakes fell softly. Though it was cold, the guests didn't seem to mind, well the most of them. This was a cold country, bordering the north pole after all. But during the summer it could be the hottest.

A buffet table laid out all sorts of food. It filled the rooms with a delightful smell. Waiters and waitresses carried trays with wine, rum, and vodka shots. Others carried cheese sticks and pieces of ham. This was a rich land, blessed with plenty of materials, and good fortune for now.

The princess Jade sat on the throne. She wore a beautiful blue dress, very fluffy blue dress that looked like it would eat her whole. 

Party Of the Royals 2.0 Stock-quinceanera-dress-wlaqd51-1

Jade was not used to sitting with a fluffy dress as the one she wore this day. She also was not used to high heels. Her hair was down, and curled at the ends. It framed her face perfectly. Though she had no word on what her hair, makeup, and dress would be, it was all daze for her, waking up, being forced out of bed, and then forced into a weird dress. Though she didn't mind too much. Royalty from the other countries would be coming, and she needed to dress to impress after all. 

Jade had a glass of vodka in her hand, she sipped it delicately, trying not to get lipstick on the glass. She had just learned a trick this morning how not to. 

Hope, Jade's first advisor stood next to Jade. Her black wings folded tight against her back, and her snow white hair in a long braid down her back. She wore a simple white dress, that was pretty similarly to the white robes she normally wore.Hope was naturally quiet and didn't speak much, whether she was just shy, or didn't have much to say no one could say for sure.

https://tableflips.rpg-board.net

2Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:15 am

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

Andreas walked into the Castle. He was bundled up, even though his land was pretty cold it's self, He wasn't used to it. He took off his scarf and coat... well coats. He sighed and entered the throne room. He was wearing a medievall prince-pirate clothing. 

Party Of the Royals 2.0 C24f5ba4945e87e8aa637bbf5ec4c611
He fixed his collar trying to make it more comfortable, and the amount of people weren't helping. He hated large crowds. He grabbed a glass of Rum from one of the butlers and took a sip and gagged. He's never had Rum or any thing with high alcohol content.

3Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:13 pm

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

Jade watched the crowd, she yawned lightly, and set her glass down. She spotted one of the special guests walked in, and she decided to welcome him. She stood, and clapped her hands together loudly. The band who was playing stopped, and the crowd quieted down. 

"Please welcome Prince Andreas, soon to be King of Glathria. Please, Prince Andre, make yourself at home, and enjoy your stay." Jade spoke loudly, and the smiled. 

The crowd turned their attention to Andre, some clapping others bowing in respect. The music started playing again once Jade was done speaking.

She had met Andre plenty of times before his planet merged with her own, she knew many from his world. So it wasn't a big problem to her. She also remembered the last time they met, he nearly died. She knew he was uncomfortable in crowds, which why she had the crowd turn their attention to him. 

Jade straightened out her dress, and decided to walk around, moving through the crowd to Andre. 

Hope was slightly amused at Jade's action, though she didn't agree to it at all. Hope sighed slightly, and quietly. Then she watched as Jade wondered off, leaving hope to stand there. Hope wasn't much of a party person, but she was good at planning Formal events. She had sent out invitations to certain people. It was an open party, but some like the prince, and the other Princess would need to be notified.

4Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:23 pm

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

Andre sighed and felt even more uncomfortable having every one stare at him. He fixed his collar again and noticed Jade walking towards him. He grabbed a glass of wine and looked at her before taking a sip, being nervous, with him becoming king and such,  And the fact he was surrounded by people he didn't know, caused him not to pay attention to his actions.

"Hey." He greeted Jade glancing around, He was on his toes at the moment, feeling shaky after the flight he took. He had mentally promised himself to never take a plane any where again.

5Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 am

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

Jade smiled at Andre, more of a smirk. 
"Hey, Prince Andre. You look very uncomfortable, glad I am not the only one. I prefer something I can move around in, You know." She explained, and then sighed. 
"Hope the flight is alright, Planes are still kinda new here. Unlike other places we have visited. Not many of my people have seen one. Kinda weird because almost all of them have seen interdimensional portal machines." She joked lightly, and then giggled lightly. 

She then looked around, spotting Hope standing there, being anti social as ever. 

6Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:39 pm

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

"Yeah... These clothes are very itchy." He said fixing his collar again. "And I'm never taking a plane again." He said with a sigh. "I rather fly home on my own then to take one of those things." He stated before grabbing another drink. "Where is the ruler of eprevia? Wasn't she supposed to be here?"

7Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:53 pm

KurohaTheSmilingSnake

KurohaTheSmilingSnake
Admin

Dawning Curse walked in the building with Vladimir. She smiled brightly, she was a little late. She walked to Jade and Andre "Hello!" She said happily. She smiled at the two, "How are you guys? Also, this party is great!" She said beaming.

Dawning Curse wore a beautiful orange dress, that was very comfortable. She had the right makeup that suited her beautiful glowing fiery orange hair. She looked very beautiful and it matched her very well.

Party Of the Royals 2.0 Img_3903_20120709233520

Vladimir wore a black tuxedo and it matched his black hair, he looked handsome. Some girls waved to him and smiled and stared at him. He hid behind Dawning Curse, blushing like usual. Vladimir wasn't a party guy at all. He was very shy, and he only hung around Dawning Curse

Party Of the Royals 2.0 Neceessary_Clothing_Suits_Online_Shop_Wholesale_Black_Tuxedos_11579033595365463

Dawning Curse laughed,

8Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:21 pm

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

Jade Chuckled lightly at Andre's response. 
"I prefer to be driving a plane, then sitting. But I don't have much of an option, I will never take a boat." She explained and nodded firmly. 
Jade noticed Dawning Curse walk in, with her advisor. "Oh there she is." Jade pointed. "Hey where is your advisor?" Jade questioned Andre.

Hope watched the party, she took a seat at a corner, and yawned lightly. She had her wings tight to her back to make sure no one would run into them. They looked smaller when compressed like they were. She was not a social person, but it was her job to make sure Jade didn't make a fool of herself. 

9Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:41 pm

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

"He's here. just ran off as soon as we walked into the castle." Andre replied. Just as he said that a brown fox came running over to andre. "There you are!" Andre said. "don't run off." He said. "Well I decided to try to find you a bride." Fox said. Andre face-palmed. "That's something i can handle on my own." he said and sighed. "Well if you was a kingdom that would be in full working order you need a queen!" Fox stated. Andre shook his head. "well here's my adviser." He said then looked at dawning. "About time she shows up."

10Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:17 pm

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

Jade blinked at Andre. He ran off? That was strange. The moment she thought that, she saw Fox, the little brown critter that she used to tease, and beat up back in the day. She was surprised to see him again, after so long. A lot has happened since she last saw him. 
"Hey fox." She said. She listened into their conversation.
"He doesn't need a girl nagging him. He can be king without a queen, he already has you to nag him it seems." She teased with a smirk. "Plus, if it becomes too difficult, you can do what I do, get a council to help out with managing a whole country, or dukes to manage smaller parts of the country. Thats what I do, but it does bring in the danger of rebellion a lot stronger." Jade explained.

11Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:02 pm

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

Fox rolled his eyes. "I don't nag him, and it's tradition for him to marry!" Fox growled sitting down. To others he would look like a normal every day brown Fox, but his wings, horns kinda throws others off. "And it's bad enough He treats me like A dog. So I do have a good reason to snap at him." he stated

Andre Face-palmed again. "What ever. And jade, you know me, and what had happened in my kingdom, I have a high risk of rebellion In my kingdom." He stated looking at Jade "Plus You also know My reputation among my people."

12Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:44 pm

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

Jade was tempted to comment to fox 'well you act like a dog' but she stopped herself from saying more. She laughed instead. She had always treated him like a younger brother when it came to teasing. 
"I know very well Andre, I am afraid of a rebellion as well. If your country falls apart, mine possibly will too. We have immigrants from your country coming in everyday." Jade explained to andre with a frown.

13Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:58 pm

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

Andre frowned aswell. "Yes I figured, A civil war will have a major effect on the world." He stated. Fox looked at Andre. "Andre, you Afraid? You took down Hadar AND Caius! Two of the worst warlords known to Glathrea!" The Dragovi fox stated. "And that's why they'll try to take me off the throne! They'll use that as an excuse!" Andre argued. Fox opened his mouth as if he were to say something but quickly shut it knowing better not to argue with the prince of the Moon.

14Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:37 am

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

"It is wise to be afraid instead of Naive sometimes. " Jade sighed. "Well this is not a meeting, this is a party! Give your worries to your gods, and relax. Drink, dance, sing, and let go." Jade stated with a grin as she picked up a glass of wine.

15Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 pm

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

"I guess your right..." Andre replied. "I should relax." He said and took a glass of red wine from a passing butler. Fox rolled his eyes and walked off. He was heading towards one of the buffet tables. Andre looked at Fox and sighed when he was out of sight. He took a sip of the wine and cringed from the bitter taste.

16Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:26 pm

FaolanKusibo

FaolanKusibo
Noob
Noob

Faolan enters looking for Prince Andre "Hmmm... The store manager said I would find him here." Faolan said to himself. "I don't see him. Is Prince Andre here anywhere? I need to speak with him!"

17Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:34 pm

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

Andreas' ears perked to the sound of some one calling out his name. Suspicious, He heads over to the entrance of the castle going through a corridor leading to the front doors.

18Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:37 pm

FaolanKusibo

FaolanKusibo
Noob
Noob

Faolan watches as the prince enters the entrance room. "Are you Prince Andre?" He asks, not ever having seen images or any other reference to his appearance.

19Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:51 pm

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

"Yes, I am... Why do you seek me?" He asked Faolan with suspicion. Fox runs over to Andreas a turkey leg like meat in his mouth. He tried to say something but the food was muffling his speech. "Fox don't speak with your mouth full" Andreas scolded.

20Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:35 pm

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

Jade blinked as fox walked away. She shrugged and grabbed a mini sand which, and started eating it. She looked towards the entrance and sighed. She expected someone to be here by now. But it looked like there was no signs of them sowing up. This was only a party, nothing too important. Still it bothered her some of her friends were not there. Speaking of which, where the hell was he body guard? Probably lazing off again.

21Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:33 pm

FaolanKusibo

FaolanKusibo
Noob
Noob

"I'm sorry to bother you at this time, but" Gesturing toward his battle armor, which was covered in dirt and blood. "As you can probably see, this is an urgent matter."

22Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:34 pm

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

Andre studied his armor. "Did you come from Glathrea? if so what part?" He asked. "If the rebellions are trying to take a chance now..." He mumbles softly

23Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:57 pm

FaolanKusibo

FaolanKusibo
Noob
Noob

"Your as sharp as they say. Yes, I am from Glathrea. My caravan was attacked by the very rebels you speak of." Faolan shrugged. "As far as I know, I'm the only survivor."

24Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:01 pm

PrinceAndreasDragon

PrinceAndreasDragon
Admin

Andre growled softly. "I'll send Fox back, I need to speak to jade." He said turning and walking back into the throne room. Fox looked at Andreas and nodded, He had just finished his food. "This is exactly what he feared..." He mumbled and ran out.

25Party Of the Royals 2.0 Empty Re: Party Of the Royals 2.0 Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:48 am

EpicJade

EpicJade
Admin

Jade was standing almost in- well actually she had been moving around for a bit. She had a glass of wine now, and a plate of chocolate pudding. She had just got done speaking with a merchant that she often trades goods with, and now she found herself close to the entrance, but still in the thorn room. 

Hope was keeping an eye on Jade, standing near the thrown, she was not the social type, but she found it necessary to have these parties to get a long with the citizens. She also had an eye on Andre, and fox. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum